Monty and Co Porter Stripe Dungarees
PORTER classic unisex bib and brace dungaree inspired by the workwear of London dockland Deal porters.
Designed and made in Englandt by Monty and Co.
A timeless childhood style, practical and versatile.
Porter has a high back and essential large front pockets and features branded antique brass hardware and adjustable straps for longer wear.
Designed for busy workers, makers, creatives. A future family heirloom to treasure and pass down.
- High backed
- Front bib with pocket
- Two slanted side pockets
- Two mitred back pockets
- Red bar tacks on pockets for reinforcement
- Antique brass nickel free hardware and fastenings with soft edges for comfort
- Branded Antique brass button side fastening
- Adjustable straps for longer wear
- Red herringbone tape inside hem cuff for rolled up hem and extended wear
- Branded "Monty" woven flag label at back pocket
- Gold twin needle stitching for durability
- Fell flat seam at centre back for strong construction
- Classic fit
- Straight leg
- Deep gusset to accommodate growth and nappies for smaller children
- Wide cuff to allow for rolling up hems
- 100% Cotton
- Quality = Denim Twill
- Weight = 300gsm
- Design = Yarn dyed Indigo ticking stripe
- Colour = Indigo and Ecru stripe
To achieve maximum longevity for the garment and ultimate consideration to the environment we recommend :
- Cool Machine wash at 30C
- Line dry, do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- This fabric contains true Indigo dye which may migrate during washing or wear and will fade over time.
- Please wash seperately
- Fabric is pre shrunk but please be aware that due to natural fibres the garment maybe prone to further shrinkage approx 3-5%